zipSTOP Impact Trolley – Brake Trolley Catch Accessory (includes bump stop)
Product ID: 2142
|Dimensions||180 mm long x 115 mm high x 33 mm wide|
|Rated load capacity||20 kN|
Warranty & Certification(s)
zipSTOP Impact Trolley and Accessories
The Impact Trolley is the only trolley on the market designed specifically for impact braking. Engineered specifically for the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake system, the Impact Trolley provides smoother braking, enhanced rider experience, reduced cable wear, and decreased rider risk. Use the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake, Gorilla Rope, Redirection Pulley, Pivot Mount, and Impact Trolley together for the most cohesive, efficient, and cost-effective zip line operation possible.
Impact Trolley Options and Accessories
1) Single rider trolley: This trolley is designed for single line zip lines.
2) Single rider trolley with handle: This trolley is designed for single zip lines with the added safety and rider satisfaction of the T-handle.
Catch Accessory: If your zip line construction sometimes leaves riders short of the platform, especially light riders, you should include the Impact Trolley Catch Accessory. This modular option bolts into your existing brake trolley and works to catch the trolley as riders make contact with the Bump Stop. All guides have to do is pull the rider in to the platform. No more emergency rescues.
The Catch Accessory is a revolutionary attachment to help you eliminate rider rescues and take the responsibility off of riders to use the hand-over-hand self-rescue technique. The Catch Accessory even works with offset redirection lines. Improve your throughput, maximize your profitability, and enhance customer experience by installing the Catch Accessory and Impact Trolley.
- For use with impact braking
- Rated for speeds up to 70 mph (112.65 km/h)
- Simple, single-step mounting process maximizes throughput
- Enhances rider experience, especially when using the optional Catch Accessory
- Anodized aluminum design increases strength while being corrosion resistant
- Capable of enduring harsh environments
- Lightweight design is perfect for zip line riders of all ages
- Riveted sheaves designed to fit cables between 10mm – 20mm diameter
- Enhanced safety with built-in redundancy
- Cost savings potential through less frequent cable, trolley and brake part replacements
- Multiple clip-in points for enhanced safety
- Made in the USA
- Allow riders to arrive facing forward
- Keep riders’ hands free from the impact area, reducing risk of injury
- Knurled for maximum grip
- Pivoting handle design makes impact even more smooth – less swing up than stationary handles
- Tamper-proof stainless steel design won’t corrode or rust
- Dimensions (for single trolley without handle): 180 mm long x 115 mm high x 33 mm wide
- eight (for single trolley without handle): 550 grams
- Rated load capacity: 20 kN
- Fits 10mm – 20mm diameter cable
- Rated to 70 mph (112.65 km/h)
- CE Certificate