Opening of Zip Line for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine
The new attraction Zip line opened in the countryside complex Butterfly
A dizzying descent above the buildings and pools of the complex at a speed of 60 km / h became a highlight for holidaymakers.
With the help of certified safety and release equipment, the flight for the participants (riders) is as safe as possible and meets the European and American standards for safe work at height (EN, ANSI, NFPA), as well as the requirements of the UIAA (Union of International Mountaineering Associations).
- Two descent lines 500 m long.
- Brake system zipSTOP with roller catching.
- Descent system IMPACT trolley with no axial rotation of the rider.
- The capacity is 60 people per hour.
- The possibility of a rider in the position of “Superman”.
for country hotels, resorts, hotel and restaurant complexes, sports camps
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Adventure park ZABAWA PARK Lodz, Poland 2018
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
- Children’s rope park LAZALKA, Zhytomyr 2018
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016