Opening of Zip Line for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine
The new attraction Zip line opened in the countryside complex Butterfly
A dizzying descent above the buildings and pools of the complex at a speed of 60 km / h became a highlight for holidaymakers.
With the help of certified safety and release equipment, the flight for the participants (riders) is as safe as possible and meets the European and American standards for safe work at height (EN, ANSI, NFPA), as well as the requirements of the UIAA (Union of International Mountaineering Associations).
- Two descent lines 500 m long.
- Brake system zipSTOP with roller catching.
- Descent system IMPACT trolley with no axial rotation of the rider.
- The capacity is 60 people per hour.
- The possibility of a rider in the position of “Superman”.
for country hotels, resorts, hotel and restaurant complexes, sports camps
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016
- Rope park for complex Osokory, Dnepr, 2016
- Rope park for children’s camp Slavutich, Kiev, 2016
- Rope park for Voevodyno resort, Transcarpathia, 2016
- Zip line for Osokory complex Dnipro, 2016
- Rope park for the children’s center, Artemovsk 2016
- Rope park for garden
- PANDA ADVENTURE PARK, phase 2, Irpin, 2016
- Adventure Park for the CEC SKY UP, Rivne, 2015
- Rope park for suburban tavern, Kiev, 2015
- Adventure Park PANDA, Irpen, 2015