TRUBLUE XL AUTO BELAY
Product ID: 2187
|Breking load (kN)||15,6|
|Maximum mounting height||19,8 m|
|Maximum Descent Velocity||1,8 m/s|
|Safety Standards||American National Standard ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2007 “Safety Requirements for Assisted-Rescue and Self-Rescue Systems, Subsystems and Components” Canadian Standard, CSA Z259.2.3-99 “Descent Control Devices” Australian and New Zealand Standard, AS/NZS 1891.3 1997 “Industrial fall-arrest systems and devices – part 3: Fall arrest devices” European Union Directive BS EN 341 “Personal protection equipment against falls from a height – Descender devices”|
Warranty & Certification(s)
Designed for higher walls than the TRUBLUE, the TRUBLUE® XL Auto Belay accommodates heights up to 65 feet.
TRUBLUE Auto Belays are the next generation of indoor and outdoor auto belays. Designed for the climbing industry, thousands of TRUBLUEs are in use around the world in climbing gyms, ropes courses, family entertainment centers and more.
The TRUBLUE XL’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is superior to the technology of other auto belays on the market, both for operators and user satisfaction. Our auto belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards, including extensive testing by an ISO 17025 certified lab specializing in product safety testing.
The primary difference between the TRUBLUE and TRUBLUE XL is in mounting height.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts
- Smooth, consistent descent for a variety of rider weights
- Compact and modular unit is simple to install or relocate
- Accommodates wide range of weights (22-330 lbs/10-150 kg)
- Maximum mounting height is 65 ft (19.8 m) – no minimum requirements
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership ($199 annual recertifications are required for all units)