Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016
Unique rope park we built for the City Park in Kramatorsk
Due to the location of the three routes at different heights on the trees could make an interesting rope park with a maximum coverage age:
– for children and adults!
The line “Lazalka” four years kids pass with continuous protection.
For adults and teenagers laid Line “Family” at a height of 4 m. Line “Extreme” is designed for children from 14 years and real extremals.
Location of Line “Junior” at a small height allowed to make ropes course interesting for parents who may accompany children along the perimeter and to assist them in passing routes.
- Three lines of rope route and 23 rope competition
- Three independent lines of Zip Line – 15, 50 and 65 m
- Height rope lines – 1 m and 4 m
- The total route length – 335 m
- Execution of “Rainbow” and “Pine-Rosewood – original design and bright competitions.
- System of continuous climbing protection and protection through a carabines.
- Throughput capacity – 200 persons / hour
urban recreation parks, town centers and amusement parks
- Skate park in Dobropolye
- Zipline in the Carpathians, Yaremche 2017
- Zip Line in the countryside complex “Butterfly”
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016
- Rope park for complex Osokory, Dnepr, 2016
- Rope park for children’s camp Slavutich, Kiev, 2016
- Rope park for Voevodyno resort, Transcarpathia, 2016
- Zip line for Osokory complex Dnipro, 2016
- Rope park for the children’s center, Artemovsk 2016
- Rope park for garden
- PANDA ADVENTURE PARK, phase 2, Irpin, 2016
- Adventure Park for the CEC SKY UP, Rivne, 2015
- Rope park for suburban tavern, Kiev, 2015
- Adventure Park PANDA, Irpen, 2015
- Adventure Park Truhanov Island, Kiev, 2015
- Children’s rope park, Yagotin 2015
- Children’s rope park HOMESTEAD ON THE LAKES, Lutsk 2015