Military obstacle course
The longest military obstacle course in Ukraine. Yavorivskiy military training ground.
Obstacle course was manufactured by order of the National Academy of Land Forces named after Hetman Petro Sagaidachny.
The obstacle course includes 26 different obstacles, which begin with a simulated “assault-style” landing from a helicopter.
- Length – 1,200 m
- 26 obstacles of varying difficulty.
- Standard time of overcoming – 26 minutes.
- Psychophysical stability training
- Overcoming obstacles in difficult terrain.
- Training of special forces staff of military reconnaissance units
1,200 meters long, the obstacle course has 26 different obstacles that are not repeated. Some of them are “sharpened” for collective coping, which involves mutual assistance of servicemen, as, for example, the “Wall” element. This obstacle is two and a half human heights high, without any ledges or recesses, and requires the almost acrobatic skills of at least three men to overcome it. There are obstacles that reach 6 meters in height, and there are tunnels that plunge the cadets underground. The strip is extremely versatile.
Thanks to exercises on this strip, scouts learn to act in conditions when the enemy has camouflaged stretch marks and it is necessary to detect them in advance; completely observe the mode of silence during movement; be able to use a small infantry blade in close combat; provide medical aid to a seriously injured comrade and evacuate him and finally perform an exercise in attention and memory – lay out the items of the survival kit in the sequence in which they were shown at the start.
We’re very pleased with the successful completion of the project and thank everyone who helped us in its implementation.
According to foreign instructors, the obstacle course of military intelligence units is one of the longest and most difficult in Eastern and Central Europe. @mil.in.ua
See also our works Military obstacle course for the National Guard of Ukraine
obstacle course for military units
- Military obstacle course
- Speed climbing wall for the olympic team of Ukraine
- Rope park for the city park in Dobropillya
- Climbing wall for school, Kharkov region.
- Children’s playground
- Sports and tourist complex with elements of a rope park, swings (nest) and children’s trolley
- The new line of children’s rope park CRAZY BEE
- Rope park and workout complex for school
- Treehouse with a children’s slide and swings
- Climbing wall and Zipline for children’s camp.
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Obstacle course for a military unit, Dnepr 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Adventure park ZABAWA PARK Lodz, Poland 2018
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018