Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
Children’s rope park CRAZY BEE was opened in the city park “Tract of Sovki” in Kiev.
For young visitors to the park Scoops opened rope park on 2 lines of different levels of complexity.
For young climbers and extreme sports lovers there are two lines of rope courses.
Children’s line is located at a height of 1.5 m, the line “Extreme” – 4 m above the ground.
- Rope park on two lines
- 14 rope obstacles
- Two Zipline 23 m and 26 m
- Continuous insurance system
- Height of rope lines – up to 4 m
- The total length of the route – 80 m + Zipline
- Execution of “Rainbow” and “Pine-Rosewood”
- Capacity – 100 people / hour
for hotels and hotels, children’s centers, schools, kindergartens, country centers, cottage villages
- Military Intelligence Obstacle Lane
- Climbing wall and Zipline for children’s camp.
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Adventure park ZABAWA PARK Lodz, Poland 2018
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
- Children’s rope park LAZALKA, Zhytomyr 2018
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017