The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
The first rope park was opened for the citizens of the Kropywnyckyi .
Two lines of rope competitions work for young climbers and fans of extreme sports.
The children’s line is located at a height of 1.5 m, the line “extreme” – 4 m above the ground.
- Rope park on two lines
- 18 rope courses
- Two zipline 30 m and 33 m
- Continuous safety system
- Height of rope lines – up to 4 m
- The total length of the routes is 180 m +zip lines
- Execution of “Rainbow” and “Pine-Rosewood”
- Capacity 400 people per hour
for country recreation centers, hotels, the city’s parks and amusement park
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline in the Carpathians, Yaremche 2017
- Zip Line in the countryside complex “Butterfly”
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016
- Rope park for complex Osokory, Dnepr, 2016
- Rope park for children’s camp Slavutich, Kiev, 2016
- Rope park for Voevodyno resort, Transcarpathia, 2016
- Zip line for Osokory complex Dnipro, 2016
- Rope park for the children’s center, Artemovsk 2016
- Rope park for garden
- PANDA ADVENTURE PARK, phase 2, Irpin, 2016
- Adventure Park for the CEC SKY UP, Rivne, 2015
- Rope park for suburban tavern, Kiev, 2015
- Adventure Park PANDA, Irpen, 2015