The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
The first rope park was opened for the citizens of the Kropywnyckyi .
Two lines of rope competitions work for young climbers and fans of extreme sports.
The children’s line is located at a height of 1.5 m, the line “extreme” – 4 m above the ground.
- Rope park on two lines
- 18 rope courses
- Two zipline 30 m and 33 m
- Continuous safety system
- Height of rope lines – up to 4 m
- The total length of the routes is 180 m +zip lines
- Execution of “Rainbow” and “Pine-Rosewood”
- Capacity 400 people per hour
for country recreation centers, hotels, the city’s parks and amusement park
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Our first project in Europe 2018!
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
- Children’s rope park LAZALKA, Zhytomyr 2018
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016