The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
The first rope park was opened for the citizens of the Kropywnyckyi .
Two lines of rope competitions work for young climbers and fans of extreme sports.
The children’s line is located at a height of 1.5 m, the line “extreme” – 4 m above the ground.
- Rope park on two lines
- 18 rope courses
- Two zipline 30 m and 33 m
- Continuous safety system
- Height of rope lines – up to 4 m
- The total length of the routes is 180 m +zip lines
- Execution of “Rainbow” and “Pine-Rosewood”
- Capacity 400 people per hour
for country recreation centers, hotels, the city’s parks and amusement park
- Speed climbing wall for the olympic team of Ukraine
- Rope park for the city park in Dobropillya
- Climbing wall for school, Kharkov region.
- Children’s playground
- Sports and tourist complex with elements of a rope park, swings (nest) and children’s trolley
- The new line of children’s rope park CRAZY BEE
- Rope park and workout complex for school
- Treehouse with a children’s slide and swings
- Military Intelligence Obstacle Lane
- Climbing wall and Zipline for children’s camp.
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Adventure park ZABAWA PARK Lodz, Poland 2018
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
- Children’s rope park LAZALKA, Zhytomyr 2018