Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
Zip line over the pool has become a highlight in the entertainment complex infrastructure.
With the help of certified safety and release equipment, the flight for the participants (riders) is as safe as possible and meets the European and American standards for safe work at height (EN, ANSI, NFPA), as well as the requirements of the UIAA (Union of International Mountaineering Associations).
- Advanced technologies for design and installation of foundations on geoscrews.
- Two descent lines 500 m long.
- Air installation of lines without touching the ground above the engineering infrastructure of the complex.
- Starting construction height of 12.5 m.
- Anti-corrosion protection of metal by hot-dip galvanizing.
- Braking system zipSTOP with catching the roller.
- Descent system IMPACT trolley with no axial rotation of the rider.
- The capacity is 60 people per hour.
- The possibility of a rider in the position of “Superman”.
for country hotels, resorts, hotel and restaurant complexes, sports camps
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Our first project in Europe 2018!
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016
- Rope park for complex Osokory, Dnepr, 2016
- Rope park for children’s camp Slavutich, Kiev, 2016
- Rope park for Voevodyno resort, Transcarpathia, 2016
- Zip line for Osokory complex Dnipro, 2016
- Rope park for the children’s center, Artemovsk 2016
- Rope park for garden
- PANDA ADVENTURE PARK, phase 2, Irpin, 2016
- Adventure Park for the CEC SKY UP, Rivne, 2015