Zip Line in the countryside complex “Butterfly”
Zip line over the pool has become a highlight in the entertainment complex infrastructure.
With the help of certified safety and release equipment, the flight for the participants (riders) is as safe as possible and meets the European and American standards for safe work at height (EN, ANSI, NFPA), as well as the requirements of the UIAA (Union of International Mountaineering Associations).
- Advanced technologies for design and installation of foundations on geoscrews.
- Two descent lines 500 m long.
- Air installation of lines without touching the ground above the engineering infrastructure of the complex.
- Starting construction height of 12.5 m.
- Anti-corrosion protection of metal by hot-dip galvanizing.
- Braking system zipSTOP with catching the roller.
- Descent system IMPACT trolley with no axial rotation of the rider.
- The capacity is 60 people per hour.
- The possibility of a rider in the position of “Superman”.
for country hotels, resorts, hotel and restaurant complexes, sports camps
- Skate park in Dobropolye
- Zipline in the Carpathians, Yaremche 2017
- Zip Line in the countryside complex “Butterfly”
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016
- Rope park for complex Osokory, Dnepr, 2016
- Rope park for children’s camp Slavutich, Kiev, 2016
- Rope park for Voevodyno resort, Transcarpathia, 2016
- Zip line for Osokory complex Dnipro, 2016
- Rope park for the children’s center, Artemovsk 2016
- Rope park for garden
- PANDA ADVENTURE PARK, phase 2, Irpin, 2016
- Adventure Park for the CEC SKY UP, Rivne, 2015
- Rope park for suburban tavern, Kiev, 2015
- Adventure Park PANDA, Irpen, 2015
- Adventure Park Truhanov Island, Kiev, 2015
- Children’s rope park, Yagotin 2015
- Children’s rope park HOMESTEAD ON THE LAKES, Lutsk 2015
- Children’s rope park MALYUTYANKA, Kiev 2014