Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
The first Norwegian Rope Park we built for the residents of Vladikavkaz !
For the youngest young climbers there is a training and children’s line. For fans of extreme work special routes “EXTREM” and “ADRENALIN” at a height of up to 12 meters!
- Rope Park for five lines
- 42 rope courses
- Seven Zipline from 14 m to 34 m length
- Climbing safety system
- Height of rope lines – up to 12 m
- The total length of the routes is 430 m
- Capacity up to 200 people per hour
- Military Intelligence Obstacle Lane
- Climbing wall and Zipline for children’s camp.
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Adventure park ZABAWA PARK Lodz, Poland 2018
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
- Children’s rope park LAZALKA, Zhytomyr 2018
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017