Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
Zipline with the most beautiful view of the highest mountain in Ukraine – Hoverla (2061m)
Certified safety and release equipment conforms to European and American safety standards for work at height (EN, ANSI, NFPA), as well as the requirements of the UIAA (Union of International Alpinist Associations).
- Advanced technologies for the design of foundations
- Start and finish construction with corrosion protection by hot galvanizing.
- The length of the Zip line is 500 m.
- The braking system with catching the roller prevents the rider from rolling back.
- Descent system with no axial rotation of the rider.
- The possibility of a rider in the position of “Superman”
- The capacity is 30 people per hour.
for country hotels, tourist resorts, sports camps
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Adventure park ZABAWA PARK Lodz, Poland 2018
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
- Children’s rope park LAZALKA, Zhytomyr 2018
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016