Zip line for Osokory complex Dnipro, 2016
Zip line over the lake has become a highlight in the entertainment infrastructure of the complex and a favorite attraction of tourists.
With certified the safety and trigger flight equipment for participants (riders) the maximum safe
and corresponds to European and American security to an altitude of work safety standards (EN, ANSI, NFPA), and the requirements of the UIAA (International Union of mountaineering associations).
- Comfortable starting place height of 6 m.
- Zip line length of 160 m.
- The braking system with video capture prevents rollback rider back.
- Shutter system with the absence of axial rotation of the rider.
- The possibility of flight Batman and Superman.
- Capacity – 30 people / hour.
for country hotels, resorts, hotel and restaurant complexes, sports camp sites
- Flying Zipline constructure for the STB show “WINTERRA. The legend of the fairyland”, Kiev 2018
- Climbing wall for professional lyceum, Kurakhovo 2018
- Children’s game rope complex for country residence “Forest “
- Opening of a skate park in Kutaisi 2018, Georgia
- Rope Park for 5 hotels “Three blue and donka”, Shodniсa Carpathians, 2018
- Adventure park ZABAWA PARK Lodz, Poland 2018
- Treehouse, rope pyramid and rope park for kindergarten, Odessa 2018
- Rope Park for school № 9, Krivoy Rog 2018
- Rope park CRAZY BEE, Kiev 2018
- Children’s rope park LAZALKA, Zhytomyr 2018
- Rope attraction “3D-WEB” in the children’s center “Chubi-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018
- Rope park for children center “CHUBI-BOOM”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018.
- Skate park in Dobropolye, 2017
- Norwegian Rope Park “HYGGE”, Vladikavkaz, 2017
- Zipline Constraction in the Ukrainian Carpathians 2017
- Zipline Constraction for the luxury BUTTERFLY resort in Ukraine 2017
- The first rope park in Kropywnyckyi, 2017
- Adventure Park for recreation center “Kupil”, Kyiv, 2017
- Suspended rope park for SC “SKY”, Dnepr, 2017
- Adventure Park for garden Bernadskii, Kramatorsk, 2016